The Canon PIXMA G6020 is an outstanding all-in-one printing device that is capable of handling a vast spectrum of jobs. It is equipped with a supertank-type ink system that produces an astounding number of pages. Also, the replacement ink is quite cost-effective, making printing on a large scale very affordable. Unfortunately, both black as well as colour documents print slowly and the scanner itself is as basic as you can get. Thus, anyone looking for a printing machine to print at home or for office for use should opt for the Canon Pixma G6020.
The Canon PIXMA G6020 is an entry-level , all-in-one (AIO) printing device, with enticingly cheap running costs thanks to the bulk ink. It has an antiquated interface and doesn’t have an automatic document feeder (ADF) that are just two of many unclear design choices that prevent this printer from truly being awe-inspiring.
Features of Canon G6020
The below listed are the key features of the Canon Pixma printer. This is why users are recommended to read down and review all the details to become familiar with the features of this printer.
- Sharp black documents as well as rich high-quality, full-color images are produced with 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution.
- Speed of printing up to 13 ppm in black and 6.8 per minute in color.
- In about 37 seconds the 4×6” borderless photo can be printed.
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing and Canon PRINT. Canon PRINT app all offer printing from mobile devices.
Documents as large as 8.5 by 11.7” can be scanned using flatbed scanners that have 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution.
Auto Scan Mode Document Removal Reminder scanners on the network, wireless scan scan to PC and scan to Canon PRINT app Multi-Page PDF and Auto Scan Mode are some of the scan features.
- The first copy took 20 seconds.
- It can print up to 99 copies simultaneously.
- Borderless copy, 4-on-2-1/2-on-1 copy, duplex 2-sided copy, Document Removal Reminder, ID Card Copy and regular copy are just a few of the copying options.
Canon Pixma G6020 Setup Procedure
The procedures for the Canon Pixma G6020 setup process are described below. Thus, the customers are advised to go to the bottom of the page and follow the steps below.
- In order to begin the Canon Pixma G6020 configuration process, users are advised to launch a web browser.
- After that, go to their official site.
- Notice: “ij.start.cannon” is the official web page.
- Users are now advised to hold off until the website is begin to open.
- After that, select setup.
- Users are then advised to search for the name of the product.
- Choose”Go” or click the “Go” option.
- This window for setting up will be displayed in the display.
- Select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- “.exe” will start to download “.exe” file will begin to download.
- Note: For iOS devices Note that the “.dmg” file will download.
- Then, wait while the files download.
- Users are advised to open the file following it has been downloaded.
- It will display the “User Account Control” pop-up will be displayed.
- Select”Yes” or the “Yes” option from the pop-up menu.
- The start-up pop-up will now be displayed.
- Then select “Start Setup” from the drop-down menu.
- Users can pick your preferred languages by clicking on the “Language” tab.
- Users can get the manual via”Online Manual “Online Manual” option.
- Note: Users can install programs under”the “Useful Software” category to use the machine more efficiently.
- The system will now be updated with the most current driver and program.
- Select the “Run” option after the download is complete.
- Once you have completed the configuration, follow the screen prompts.
Therefore, if users have difficulty completing the Canon Pixma G6020 set-up procedure or access the official site, ij.start.cannon, after following the steps previously mentioned, call the Canon customer support team.